Program Host: SVAMC
Resolved, that high tech disputes can best be resolved on the Written Memorials and Documents with the Tribunal then deciding, in conjunction with the parties, which witnesses the Tribunal wishes to hear.
Resolved, that the Proposed UNCITRAL Draft Rules for Tech Cases should be adopted as they provide a better way to hear tech arbitrations.
- Cheryl H. Agris, Agris & von Natzmer LLP
- Raymond G. Bender, Ray Bender PLLC
- George Graff, Dispute Resolution Service
- Richard Ziegler, AcumenADR LLC
- William H. Baker, Arbitrator and Mediator, Baker ADR